Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Dear new yellow sticky notes,

Is it just me, or are you even yellow-er than before? Honestly! I can't stop looking at you. And the contrast between your new sunny hue and the dark cherry grain of my desk is really quite something.

But it's not just your color... if I didn't know any better, I would swear that you are stickier too! (C'mon, you can tell me: are you stickier?) I stuck you on my monitor 3 days ago and you are still holding strong with nary a corner curl to be seen.

The bottom line is, I think I'm falling for you. I don't care that some thoughtless shipping company printed their [hideous] logo on all four of your sides and I don't even care about the mini shipping pallet you're sitting on... I still think I'm going to take you with me when I quit my job on Friday. It will be our little secret...

Love,

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment