Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Dear someone at the CIA,

I'm a big fan of spies - HUGE fan. I think you guys are way super cool. I'm not a spy or anything myself, but... I know stuff. I mean, I've seen every episode of Alias at least twice and that stuff is educational. Which is why I feel it is my duty to inform you that there may be an enemy amongst us. Let me explain:

Yesterday when I ordered lunch at the drive through window, I asked for a Coke to drink. My order was confirmed, "one coke". At the window, I was handed a cup and told that it was my "coke". All seemed well. Until... about a block down the road I finally took a drink... "ACK! I'VE BEEN POISONED!!!", I thought to myself. What was this wretched liquid now invading my body and eroding my taste buds?!? Diet. Coke.

It turned out OK. I stopped into the next location, poured it out and re-filled my cup with something a little less disgusting. But the whole thing got me thinking... why would a foreign country want me dead? Except... I've seen every episode of Alias at least twice and that stuff is educational!

Hope this helps. If you need any further details, please feel free to pick me up in a super secret spy plane and take me to Minsk for a super secret spy meeting with my hot CIA Handler, Vaughn.

Ready and Waiting,

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Lesley, this is so awesome, Im glad you've started blogging these, cause lets face it, who checks myspace these days? Awesomeness, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed, these are awesome... as awesome as the writer... :) Miss you girlie!

    ReplyDelete